Re: TR3 cam bearings

Subject: Re: TR3 cam bearings
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:29:51 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
George :

I found it easier to drive the plug out separately from the bearing
(mostly because the tool I made up would only pull towards the front of
the block), but you've got the general idea.

BTW, TR3s do not require line boring after the new inserts are
pressed/driven into place.  Note that the rear insert can only go one
way, to have all three holes line up. (If they don't, your rockers won't
get oil.)

Randall