Re: out for a spin...

Subject: Re: out for a spin...
From: "Mike Barron" <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:44:04 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
When we moved to the lake country in south Missouri, we had a TR3B
which doesn't do real good on those old flintrock gravel roads we
lived on back in those days.   Narrow, hard tires made you feel like
you were on ice, not at all like the sticky tires we have today.   We
about lost that car in a large ravine before we finally learned not to
take the corners at speed.