Re: Offering First To The List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Offering First To The List
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:50:47 -0500 (EST)

Well, now that that's out of the way, is there anyone who lives within
driving distance of Wilkes-Barre, PA who might be interested in a used
exhaust system from a 79 Spitfire??  It's a free flow, most likely a Monza.
I'm not changing it because there is something wrong with it, I just don't
like the loudness and want to put an original exhaust back on it.

I would hate to throw it out if someone can use it.

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |