RE: Polyurethane versus black rubber

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Polyurethane versus black rubber
From: "Gary Coulter" <gcoulter@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:27:08 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello 6ers!
Everyone says that the poly is better, but I think I heard it discussed that
they squeak(?) and need special lubrication.
Is this so? What do I need to be aware of in this respect?

I have a 73 tr6 which needs a front suspension rebuid which I hope to do
myself.
I have the suspension (off car) from a 76 parts car and planned on
rebuilding the 76 componets and then transpanting them into the 73.  Any
tips or pointers would be appreciated !!!
thanks!
Gary Coulter
TR6 CF10754U Laguna Niguel, CA