Totally Triumph Auction update

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Totally Triumph Auction update
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:21:53 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi everyone.  I'm pleased to report that the Totally Triumph Auction has
been gussied up just a bit and isn't looking QUITE as austere as it was
earlier in the week.  I'm going to be including more graphics of other TRs
in the near future on the site.  I've also added the location for all items
being listed to help bidders estimate shipping costs and I see that about 16
items are currently up for bid, but so far, not too many bids.  The site is
off to a decent start, but I'd really like to see more items up for bid so
the page can gain a foothold.

I've also posted the button link with encouragement for others to STEAL it
at http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/auction.shtml and post it on their sites
with links back to the Totally Triumph Auction page.

I'm all ears as far as suggestions and link alliances are concerned.  The
good news for buyers is that so far, the only people really aware of the new
auction site are the list members.  The bad news of course, is that if not
enough people are buying items that are being put up for bid, the sellers
are going to be discouraged and go elsewhere.  So it's definitely a two-way
street and I'm not sure just how viable the Totally Triumph Auction is going
to be unless we start getting more action on it.  One thing I'm certain of:
It was worth the effort to at least try and provide a free venue for fellow
enthusiasts to support each other with items of interest pertaining to our
hobby.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego
The NEW Totally Triumph Auction