Spifire help

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spifire help
From: Mark Dickinson <amdickin@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:31:16 -0700

I have a 1980 spifire (rescently purchaced) whos turnsiganls have
stopped working.  The hazards still function and I am led to believe
that the flasher unit is the same for both functions.  I took the turn
signal switch apart and rebuilt it.  The contacts short correctly but
still there is no indicationg going on.  Is the flasher unit the same?
If not where is it?  I found the hazard relay above the cubby on the LHS
(black square casing).  There is another cylindrical unit attached with
the same screw but I think it is for the coolong fan.  Any suggestions?
I am als lookin for instructions as to the correct method for putting
the top down.  I am currently able to fold it down but I would like to
make sure that I am doing it correctly - tops are expensive.

Thanks
Mark Dickinson
Calgary, Alberta