Re: mudslinging on the list

Subject: Re: mudslinging on the list
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:19:28 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
  I'll throw in a few more pennies here.  I've been on this list for some 6
years.  This pales in comparison to others, but I must tell you, I've pretty
much seen it all.  I know who the newcomers are as well as the old hands.
Occasionally, there are some intense invectives thrown around ... and they
rarely come from the long time listers.  I suspect this is because people who
get easily annoyed in this forum usually end up leaving it before long on their
own.  It's a shame really, because it's my guess that if two feuders were to
meet side-by-side at a car show instead of in cyberspace, they'd get along like
old pals.  Funny that, eh?

--
Martin Secrest
GT, TR6