Re: Electrical Fluctuations in 75 TR6- QUICK FUSE LESSON

To: "Mark Dickinson" <amdickin@ucalgary.ca>, "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Fluctuations in 75 TR6- QUICK FUSE LESSON
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:52:12 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <RBMUSNRET@AOL.COM>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Lucas 17 amp /35 amp
standard in almost all LBCs (???)
17 max. continuous without blowing.
35 amp is the instantaneous blow point

Put in stock 15 amp if it blows over time...
up it to 20's max. Ifthey blow...you have other electrical
problems hiding in the wings.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html