Re: Fuel Line

To: JFowler@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us
Subject: Re: Fuel Line
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 31 2000 10:09:22 GMT-0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>What is the size of the fuel line coming out of the fuel pump, going to the
>carbs, on my 1960 TR3A?
>
>      jf
James,

Just been there... 1/4 inch OD.  Just to confuse things the input is 5/16.  The
brass fitting on the 1/4 pipe is very special and hard to find because it is a
5/16 fitting with a smaller 1/4 pipe hole and ferule seal.   I could not find
this fiiting and someone on the list sent me one from their spares stash.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260  Groton,MA
TR4 Website www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/home.html