Totally Triumph Auction - THANK YOU

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Totally Triumph Auction - THANK YOU
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:19:12 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the Triumph owners who have
visited, browsed, registered and listed items for sale on the new Totally
Triumph Auction (TTA).  Considering that this resource has been available
for less than a week, it appears to be off to a very promising start.

As a reminder to those posting items for sale, I think you'll stand a much
greater chance of attracting bids if you can post a small photo of the item
being offered.  Most people like to see what they are buying, particularly
when it's used.

I'm really glad that folks are using the site and especially grateful to
those of you who have offered to post links or display the TTA hot button on
your own sites.  It feels good to be "giving back" to the Triumph and
Spitfire lists by providing a free venue to buy and sell Triumph-only items.

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site