RE: TR6 won't start

Subject: RE: TR6 won't start
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:23:59 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Tom et al
The internal combustion engine requires 5 things to get it to produce power.
1/ Combustible fuel (is the fuel fresh and getting to the cylinders)
2/ Compression (do you have compression on all cylinders)
3/ Ignition source (do you have a spark at the plug wires)
4/ Air (is the airway open, throttle butterfly's etc)
5/ Time (is the ignition timing correct, Is the valve timing correct)
By the use of the above you will be able to start any engine anywhere.
I hope this helps
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems