Re: Rover today

To: Sebastian King <sebastian_king@ipc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Rover today
From: Bob Jones <jones_m2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:56:08 -0500
Cc: Gerhard Wiederholl <Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de>, triumphs@autox.team.net
All of this is a shame.  On my recent trip to England I visited a Rover dealer
and
took a test ride and a close look at the Rover 75 and was quite impressed.
Frankly
it may be the best family sedan on the market in the UK.  I suspect it is a much
better car than past models.  The car gets raves everywhere it is sold except at
home. By the way is it true that most English are a little bit colour blind?  I
saw
so few bright and cheerful cars, but the beer and the friendly welcome I
recieved
more than made up for the dreary automobile landscape.
Cheers,
Bob