TR4 Surrey Top Hardware

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Surrey Top Hardware
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:10:02 EDT
Folks, I received this message from someone who is not on the list.  I don't
know the answers since I did not hava surrey top from new.  Anyone know what
the answers are?  See below for his questions.  Thanks in advance.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L

In a message dated 27-Apr-00 11:17:11 Eastern Daylight Time,
vucinic@b140.aone.net.au writes: [to Art Kelly]