Re: TR 6 Fuel Pump question

To: VK0216@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR 6 Fuel Pump question
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 22:48:01 -0400
Virgil:

On my early pump the pin is actually welded on the
side so it will not slide out. I have talked to other
TR6 owners who have run into this problem and I believe
they corrected it by either placing a drop of solder
on the end(s) or "flaring" the end so it won't slide out.

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6