Re: TR 6 Fuel Pump question

Subject: Re: TR 6 Fuel Pump question
From: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 07:12:14 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The fuel pump on my tr6 just plain went south recently.  Rebuild kits
which are availabe have not been instock with both Moss and TRF.  The
Moss pump was not identical and would not fit right anyway. A pump from
Vicky Britt just plained leaked out the out going outlet.  I'm not
waiting
for a pump from NAPA which hopefully will be of some respectable
quality.

Anyone have experience using electric fuel pumps?

Matt Ritter
71 240Z (Rustoration Hell)
69 TR6 (sitting for month and a half now)