Re: TR-3 Seats

Subject: Re: TR-3 Seats
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 07:43:46 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I agree the folding seat goes on the passenger's side, and the factory
parts manual makes that clear for TR3 (TS8637 to TS22013).  It
unfortunately does not make it clear for TR3A, but still lists separate
part numbers for passengers and drivers side "frame and squab assembly"
as well as "seat assembly".  Only the cushions (the part with the
springs) are the same.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver