RE: Inexpensive digital engine analyzer (dwell meter)

To: "'Triumphs (E-mail)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Inexpensive digital engine analyzer (dwell meter)
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 15:44:09 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I wasn't going to rain on Ralph's parade, but as long as we're price
shopping, FirstCash has the CP7675 for $10.00
http://www.firstcash.com/cgi-bin/info2?92753

However, note that it is an analog version, while the one I pointed out
originally is digital.  Analog meters certainly have their place, but IMO
don't live long around cars.  Plus, analog ohmmeters and dwell meters
typically have to be calibrated or zeroed every time you use them.

Randall