Re: Virus warning - EXTREMELY DANGEROUS VIRUS

To: "Gascoigne, Andy" <Andy.Gascoigne@gov.ky>, "'Richard Bonilla / Colorado'" <richard@bonilla.com>, "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus warning - EXTREMELY DANGEROUS VIRUS
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:17:48 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Unless someone develops a self-activating virus someday, prevention is
extremely easy.  Never, EVER open an unsolicited attachment from ANYONE.  If
someone that you know and trust has sent you an attachment of mysterious
origin, e-mail them and ask them BEFORE you open it.  As for me, I just
delete them immediately from both my inbox and then my delete folder.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!