Trip to England

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trip to England
From: "Dave Rupert"<dave_rupert@codl.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 12:28:54 -0400
     Listers,

     Saturday night I leave Detroit for a two week vacation in England and
     Scotland.  Tops on my list are several single malt distilleries, a
     trip to Beaulieu, lots of pubs, and a visit to Coventry to see where
     my cars were born.

     Problem is, I'm not sure of the exact location of the old Coventry
     factory.  Last I heard, it had been replaced with a supermarket and a
     plaque was all that was left.  Can someone tell me how to find this
     plaque?  Also, any other areas of interest to a TR freak that I should
     see?

     TIA,

     David Rupert
     1957 TR3