Re: Trip to England

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trip to England
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 00:26:28 +0100
A Standard Triumph monument was due to be unveiled in April, Triumph
World gave the following directions:
Take the A45 to the west of Coventry,
turn right at the traffic lights which are due west of the centre
(marked B4101, City Centre)
& continue for about 600 yards on to Herald Avenue.

I haven't been there yet so I hope those directions make sense when
you get there!
I guess Herald Avenue is the biggest clue...

I'd also recommend a look to Gaydon, its just of the M40 motorway, junction 12.

Enjoy your trip,
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI

--