Trip to England

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trip to England
From: "Dave Rupert"<dave_rupert@codl.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 07:40:11 -0400
     Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 00:26:28 +0100
     From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
     Subject: Re: Trip to England

     A Standard Triumph monument was due to be unveiled in April, Triumph
     World gave the following directions:
     Take the A45 to the west of Coventry,
     turn right at the traffic lights which are due west of the centre
     (marked B4101, City Centre)
     & continue for about 600 yards on to Herald Avenue.

     I haven't been there yet so I hope those directions make sense when
     you get there!
     I guess Herald Avenue is the biggest clue...

     I'd also recommend a look to Gaydon, its just of the M40 motorway,
     junction 12.

     Enjoy your trip,
     William Davies
     1975 TR6 PI