Brake fulid cleanup

To: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: Brake fulid cleanup
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 11:39:37 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by a Wallace
>Having heard plenty about how good brake fluid is at cleaning paint off
your body tub, I went and spilled plenty on my wife's Toyota yesterday.
Of course I hastily wiped it off with a rag, but is there something further

I should do to neutralize that last bit that so far, is making the paint
look so shiny and nice? Should I give it a good washing off with DOT5?
Thanks,
Jim
<

Just use the instructions for when you get it in your eyes:  Flush with
lots of clean water.  Since DOT 3 and 4 brake fluid is hygroscopic (Absorbs
in water) diluting it with water will remove more than just wiping up with
a rag.

On the other hand it IS just a Toyota...

Dave