Re: ready to have frame sandblasted (TR3)

To: "Dan Buettner" <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject: Re: ready to have frame sandblasted (TR3)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 16:40:57 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Dan
What you will need is a good strong vacuum cleaner, 6 -7 feet of 3/8" id
hose and a roll of gaffer tape, (duct tape?) (2" wide fibre reinforced
sticky stuff). Tape the small hose to the crevice tool for the vacuum
cleaner and stick it into all the holes in the chassis, if their aren't any
holes you will need to make some in strategic places, these can be used
later for the addition of a cavity protect wax. I removed about a pound of
sand from the boxes when I had the front half of a Toledo sand blasted!

Graham.