Re: Speaker "boom" box

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaker "boom" box
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:04:54 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Baryy,

I had the exact same one's in my old pickup, worked great there.  I am going
to use them in the spit this year.  They are really good for the deck
because they can hookup to the home stereo.  For ease and portabilty at a
fairly low cost, I think they rate pretty high.

As usual just my opinion.....

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

        '74 Triumph SpitSix
        '66 Ford Mustang (Wife's)
        '59 Triumph TR3a (Project)