Re: Thanks & Not A Good Thing

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks & Not A Good Thing
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 20:26:32 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Kai
Don't assume you need a new one, if you drill a new hole for the pin, (a
bigger pin, either solid or hollow spring can be used) in an area that is
not worn you can reuse the component and it will work like new. Also it
could be worn because the slipper blocks have been lost in the past, there
are on most of the Triumph range small rectangular blocks that spread the
load and prevent the sort of crescent shape wear that you have.

Graham.