Re: Rover 5 speed tranny

To: robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: Rover 5 speed tranny
From: Jochen.Saal@t-online.de (Jochen Saal)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:15:31 +0200
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Rob,

you're welcome!

In with region of the States you are. A friend of mine works at Lufthansa Cargo
and I would be able to ship the box for $0.30 per Kilo (I believe that's close
to two Pounds). If you are colse to an international airport, than the fright
cost are only a couple of bucks.
If we get more people together, we can get a discount of cause.
Let me know,

best regards,
Jochen

Oh, I forgot, no financial interests of cause...