TR3A Battery

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Battery
From: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:53:40 -0400
I can only add my personal experience with battery failures over the years.

I have had two batteries fail in the way that has been mentioned. Both were
Sears DieHard's. When I took the last one into Sears for a replacement the
rather frank serviceman said "Yep, that's where the name comes from, they
die hard."

I have used Interstate batteries ever since and even under some of the
worst conditions, I have never been dissatisfied. They cost a little more,
but when you figure how long they last they're a bargain in my opinion.

Just as a matter of interest, what brand of battery was it?

Dick Dell
Raleigh NC
TR3
MGTF