Re: Valve Adjustment.. Error in Haynes Manual

To: Z27407@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve Adjustment.. Error in Haynes Manual
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:00:23 -0500
Oh dear.... offended... sorry. Just being a bit too brief.
I was offering up a different way to remember. You are helping by pointing
out a discrepancy in the Haynes. I was trying to help by offering an almost
universal rule for 4-cylinder engines. (almost, because I haven't tested it
on everything....yet)
        Peter C... attempting to help un-twist some knickers
-------