RE: Valve Adjustment.. Error in Haynes Manual

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Valve Adjustment.. Error in Haynes Manual
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 18:00:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Another way to do it without having to remember the "Rule 0f What Number was
That?" is to pretend there is a mirror across the center of the engine. Put
your finger on the one thats open and adjust the one in the mirror.  Works
without regard to the number of cylinders.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK