RE: TR6 Performance

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'McMaster, John'" <JOHN.MCMASTER@act.gov.au>
Subject: RE: TR6 Performance
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:25:24 -0700
John, I appreciate your advice. I plan on doing this, making up my own on a
lathe. That way I can nail the tolerances, spacing, etc. What material are
yours made of, and what kind of clearance did you end up with between the
rockers and the towers? I am guessing .015 would be all you need for
expansion from heat.

By the way, do most people respond off line to keep the volume down? Being a
newbie I have no idea. Stephen