Re: Starting Woes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting Woes
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:31:42 -0500
If it is the relay you should be able to short across the relay to start the
car.

You say the ignition lights come on - what about the other electricals -
headlights, wipers, etc. do they work?  Do you have good connections?  ground?
My
Spitfire acted up and I twisted the cable on the relay enough to move it and the
car started right up.  (speaking of which I need to clean those connections
before
it happens to me again).

Roger Elliott