Re: GT6+ question -- A/C ??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6+ question -- A/C ??
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:25:06 -0500
Chip,

I don't think it was ever an option.

I don't have any real answers, but I know it must be possible.  I saw an
article a few years ago about putting A/C in a Midget. ( I think I must
still have it but I haven't been able to find it.)  It looked like they did
a good job, wasn't real obvious that it wasn't original.

They talked about getting the compressor and condenser from the junk yard
and even mentioned a few cars that would be suitable donors.

I think you would have to find some one that deals with classic cars, is
willing to put something together and not just a regular shop.

Roger Elliott