Spitfire MKIII Oil & Fuel Filter

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire MKIII Oil & Fuel Filter
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 21:27:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello Listers,

I'd like to try to start the engine of my latest acquisition.  But before
doing so, I want to change/replace a few things.  What are the over-the
counter part number of the following: (already have some but correct me if
I'm wrong!)

Oil filter:
Engine Oil: SAE 10W50 or 10W40
Fuel filter:
Points and Condenser:
Spark Plug: Champion N9Y
Spark Plug Cables:

Anything else???
NOTE: I'm in Canada so if you have more than one part number, go ahead, name
them all as they may not all be available up here.

TIA for the info.

Steph
'71 TR6 CC59683L (Nowhere near ready to be started!)
'69 Spit FDU50913L (May Uff & Puff for the first time in 5+ years this
weekend!)