Re: TR3 Distributor options.

To: "Adrian Jones" <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Distributor options.
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@Home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 06:44:50 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Adrian; I recently had a Lucas distributor rebuild (from 1958 Jaguar
roadster) by Asom Electric, 1204 McClellan Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90025 ph;
800 424-2766 for $165.00. You might need to find a used distributor to
replace some of those broken parts. I sent in two, so they would have spare
parts...the second one was frozen and a real junker. Haven't installed the
distributor as this car is under restoration and the engine is still at the
machine shop, but it does look nearly new and is set up ready to install. No
interest etc.  Jerry Oliver, Olympia, WA.