Re: She Starts!!! But...

Subject: Re: She Starts!!! But...
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 15:45:10 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steph :

Sorry if this is too obvious, but ... Did you pull the choke and verify
that it turns the "starter bar" ?  It sounds as though you are right
about the mixture being too lean, but you should be able to get it rich
enough with the choke.

Beyond that, I'd pull the jet and clean it, as it may be partially
clogged with varnish, etc.

Randall