Re: Followup: Rimmer Bros SS headers

To: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Followup: Rimmer Bros SS headers
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:19:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
John,

I have just received the Spitfire version of the Large Bore Sports Exhaust
System from Rimmer Bros. and can second your comments on fit and finish.
(Ordered the system via fax and received it in 6 business days.)  The header
(4 -2-1) flange fit perfectly (flat and the proper thickness) and the bends
are just right!  I should have "Avis" back on the road tomorrow.  Of course,
I just had to start her up with just the header installed - race car sounds
emanating from my garage!

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U