bad stuff

Subject: bad stuff
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 22:01:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
A warning my friends:

We worked tonight sorting some various electrical gremlins.  I had received
(from the Auto Zone counter man :) ) a strong recommendation for the butt
connectors that contain a small piece of solder and built in heat shrink.
AVOID!!  We ended up replacing three out of three of these connectors as
none had made a sufficiently solid connection.  I have use them extensively
and am now very concern that the rest of the gremlins may be related.

Ken Gano

P. S.  It looks like a nice turn out for the Champaign show, despite the
inclement weather.  Tomorrow will tell.