Zymol Wax alternatives

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Zymol Wax alternatives
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 21:33:13 -0400
Pete Inncocenti said:

>Greetings All,
  > Just used some Zymol original wax on my TR6. It's tougher to
use than the McGuires (sp) yellow that I've been using for so many
years. I just hope it lasts longer than the McGuires. There's one
thing on the Zymol instructions that just goes against all I've been
taught about using wax. It says that after you're done waxing you
should spray a light cool mist of water on the car and buff it in. This
is supposed to set the wax and give it a more consistant and
deeper shine. I was going to try it but the yearning for frosty
beverages was stronger. Has anyone done this, and does it make
a difference?

Hi Peter-
I have hit my finish with several brands of frosty's and I find Bass
makes the biggest difference. Stay away from Bud.

Keith