Flamers on this Triumph List and all this Junk!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Flamers on this Triumph List and all this Junk!
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:15:16 EDT
Cant we all just get along..  Come on guys.. this list for the help and
support of Triumph owners, not to bash others.

I have really been turned off by all of the off topic crap on this list.  It
has almost gotten to the point that most of the email that I get from it is
junk.  Many of the same people post stuff that should be emailed directly to
Ann Landers and Dear Abby!

Im sure that I speak for others..  Keep it to the Triumph topic and short and
sweet if possible..

Respond off list and keep the personal email.. personal.

This isnt the place for all the BS!

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.