Re: Flamers on this Triumph List and all this Junk!

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flamers on this Triumph List and all this Junk!
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:46:19 -0400
Z27407@aol.com wrote:

> Im sure that I speak for others..  Keep it to the Triumph topic and short and
> sweet if possible..
>
> Respond off list and keep the personal email.. personal.

I am usually able to avoid the more annoying threads by adding them to
my (Netscape) browser's 'kill' list.  I'd bet I.E. has a similar
feature.  Doesn't save bandwidth, of course, but it *always* works :-)
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Helpmate, n.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.     A wife, or bitter half.