RE: gt6 bad idle

To: "'KHOCO@aol.com'" <KHOCO@aol.com>
Subject: RE: gt6 bad idle
From: Jane Burdekin <jane.burdekin@admin.bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:30:18 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Ken,
I was having the same problem with my GT6.  The gas tank has crud in it and
has fouled the carbs, filters, pump, and also a spark plug.  Check it out,
the same symptoms.  Don't know if yours is the same.  I had also just
rebuilt the carbs.  Good luck.  You may have seen my earlier posts regarding
the gas tank solutions. If not, I can send them to you.

Jane
'67 GT6