Re: LBC Benefits Two cars!!!!

To: cartr4a@ameritech.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Benefits Two cars!!!!
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:54:59 EDT
    Thanks for the pics, On your TR4a, I ordered hood buffers ( the little
wedges that keep the hood tight in place when down). They don't come
predrilled. How far up from the channel do they mount? How do you figure out
where to drill the holes in the rubber or isn't it that exact of a deal? I'm
gonna post this to the list also, I hope it's not a dumb question.

                                    Thanks
                                    Dave
    P.S. Your cars look super!!!!!