Re: POR15 or Corroless

To: <CC50506@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: POR15 or Corroless
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 18:42:54 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    i have experience with por-15 and can attest to it's adherence and
rust-converting capabilities. once it's on, it's pretty much bonded to the
metal chemically.  of course, it can bond to your skin too!  the
manufacturer advises scraping off loose surface rust but to leave a rough
surface for the por to bond to.
    por-15 has a website and excellent customer service over the phone.
good luck!
Tom Di Iulio (birthday boy today)
1976 TR6
Denver, Co