Re: POR15 or Corroless

To: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>, <CC50506@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: POR15 or Corroless
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 20:51:57 -0400
I will also attest to the Por15  and it's capabilities. I've not used
Corroless, but plan to trial it in the near future. (My supplier stopped
handling por15  and foisted off some inferior junk on me). Not happy about
that.
I am happy that Tom's wife wrote in to say Tom would be 44 today.
  Happy Birthday, Tom.

Some day , (and it won't be long), you'll catch up to the rest of us,

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6