RE: POR15 or Corroless

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: POR15 or Corroless
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 20:41:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Yes Steve I do! I actually brushed Corroless on one car and POR15 on
another, both TR6s. It depends on the type of finish you want. The Corroless
takes a couple of days to dry, and never gets very hard, it's pretty much
like any enamel. The POR on the other hand I'm sure you've heard about,
becomes rock solid. It's tougher than powder coating (sorry Fred), if you
rough it up a bit you can spray over it. I definitely like the POR better,
even though it's easier working with Corroless, if you get some Corroless on
you it will come off with Lacquer Thinner, try that with POR.

Jack Levy
www.driveableclassics.com