Re: Bentley for TR3a

Subject: Re: Bentley for TR3a
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 10:36:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim :

Haven't seen a reply to this, so I'll take a shot.  I believe that is a
later reprint of 'the' Bentley that everyone talks about, and yes, it
does cover the TR3(A) as an afterthought.

You have to keep in mind that the factory never used the 3A designation,
it's officially only a "TR3 after TS22013".  From a service point of
view, the 3A is identical to the 3 anyway.  The front bumper, apron and
grill, door latches and seats are essentially the only hard parts that
changed between 3 and 3A.  The Bentley is a great help in servicing one
of these cars, but not much help with what's 'correct' for a particular
car.

Randall