RE: TR3A Paint colour choices ?

To: "'Pat'" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Paint colour choices ?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:42:20 -0400
Pat - there is a complete listing of TR3a colors on the VTR web site:
http://www.vtr.org/TR3/tr3a-specs.html
Also, I have put together a sample page at
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/tr-colors.html which covers late '58
through the end of the model.   You should realize that web based pictures
are only an indication of color.  Not all monitors display color exactly the
same.

Hope this helps.

Carl