RE: TR3A Paint colour choices ?

To: "'Pat'" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Subject: RE: TR3A Paint colour choices ?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:15:02 -0400
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
22014 was the first TR3a in Sep of 1957 (I think the 14th).  25633 was the
first car in 1958.  In Bill Piggotts book (Original TR2/3/3A he references
23920 as being in Nov, 1957.  My guess is that yours came out of Coventry in
Late October, 1957.  As such the colors in my referenced web page are not
appropriate.     I believe someone else gave you the early color selections.

Sorry.