Re: Triumph colour - BRG

To: Angelo Graham <a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: Triumph colour - BRG
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 08:30:08 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Angelo,
Through the years at least two shades of BRG have been offered up by Triumph.
There were defined as:

COLOR           Year    Code    Alt.    Alt.    PPG     ICI     DuPont

B. R. Green     57-67   75                      42487   2855
Dark(B.R.)Green 75-76   75      43      HAA     45102   CC43    35912

The later color is definitely darker than the earlier one.  However, to further
cloud the issue, Conifer Green was referred to in the
US as Triumph Racing Green.  It is definitely a lighter shade of green and my
personal favorite.

Conifer Green   63-69   25                      43232

Regards,
Joe