Re: Tools for body sheet metal?

To: <DRSkruffy@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tools for body sheet metal?
From: "robandmaggie" <robandmaggie@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:25:35 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I agree. This is a job for the NIBBLER.(sounds like a Bat Man character). I
don't know how inexpensive they are, but they are sure handy to have.
They're a right angle setup so should fit up where you ned it. Just don't
let the little nibbles get into your carpeting and for sure don't go
crawling around on them. They hurt like hell going in and coming out. No, ya
don't need to ask.

Rob robertson
Seattle